- Payment in full or a 30%-50% deposit for wholesale, trade and retail Indent orders and custom made Goods shall be made to Boem Linen upon the order for the Goods being placed. It is understood that the initial deposit is wholly non-refundable. Payment shall not be deemed to have occurred until Boem have received cleared funds.
- Confirmation of order is made by way of deposit or full invoice payment.
- Paying the deposit gives security that the verbal or written contract is agreed upon by both parties and will go ahead and are legally binding.
- Any additional charges unknown at the time of the undertaking of work, for example shipping costs, will be charged at the time when such fees are understood. These charges will be applied at the rate of the third party supplier costs.
- Deposits are only refundable if Boem fails to meet their side of the verbal or written contract that was entered into at order placement. For example Boem can not supply the goods you ordered.
As all orders are custom made for you, your size, your QTY requirements, your design direction and specifications; or otherwise modified to your requirements; you may only cancel your order by agreement in writing by Boem Linen, however you will be subject to the following cancellation penalties.
- Our Cancellation Charges are found below based on the work and time undertaken at certain times throughout the process:
(i) Cancellation After Initial Appointment And Awaiting or Arrival Of Cloth: 50% of order value.
(ii) Cancellation After Arrival Of Cloth And During Cutting: 65% of order value.
(iii) Cancellation After Arrival Of Cloth And Completion Of Cutting: 75% of order value.
(iv) Cancellation After Arrival Of Cloth, Completion Of Cutting Of Pressing and awaiting fitting: 100% of order value.
When offering a bespoke goods and indent ordering service. As such, you recognise that the time that it will take Us to make the Goods will vary and be dependent upon such matters as the availability of cloth, and the situation as such resulting from COVID 19 that can impact and is not limited to, factory capacity, suppliers supply ability, logistics internally and externally and lockdowns/factory closures. In general terms, garments that are not hand dyed, hand stitched, or hand fringed 20-32 weeks, garments containing hand dying, hand stitching, or hand fringing 32- 44 weeks, in each case, this time commencing from the receipt of orders by Us. We shall do our best to keep you updated with the anticipated date of delivery of the goods but unless we agree specifically in writing, time for delivery shall not be of the essence or always possible to estimate.
Since the process that we follow, at Your instruction, is one involving your careful consideration and selection of cloth and design, We shall therefore only accept returns for Goods which are damaged or defective prior to final delivery and deemed faulty as so only by Boem Linen.
Boem reserves the right to amend or update all trading terms at any given time.